What is ChemEdge?
ChemEdge is a conference and trade show tailored for the chemical distribution channel. It provides training and education on issues important to chemical distributors, manufacturers, warehouses and service support companies. Topics include a wide range of issues including:
- Best practices in:
- environment, health and safety
- transportation and logistics
- regulatory compliance
- inventory control
- human resources and finance
- emergency response
- and more.
- Educate yourself on important regulatory, operational, and management issues
- Increase your awareness of the latest products and services
- Meet the experts with the most innovative solutions for the chemical industry
- Broaden your contacts and knowledge
Who Attends ChemEdge?
Chemical distribution industry decision makers in the areas of:
- Transportation and logistics
- Operations and warehouse
- Responsible Distribution Code Coordinators
- Chemical manufacturer reps
- Emergency and community personnel
- Government agency personnel