Global Distribution Partner
Global Distribution Partners (GDP) are international distribution companies who are involved in chemical distribution and who take title to products but who do not have fixed facilities in the U.S**. (i.e. no headquarters, division offices, warehouses nor stocking locations, etc). Joining NACD as a Global Distribution Partner (GDP) gives the applicant Affiliate status with NACD and access to its meetings, programs and services at discounted rates.
VIEW DUES SCHEDULE
**If applicants have U.S. facilities, do not complete this form. Rather, please use the Distributor Membership Application.
Global Distribution Partner Benefits
- Attendance at Association meetings/webinars at the Affiliate rate. Access to our web-based online courses through NACD U at discounted rates.
- Receipt of the weekly NewsBrief and ChemBytes emails; and receipt of NACD’s quarterly Chemical Distributor Magazine.
- A listing in the NACD Membership Directory as an Affiliate and on NACD’s website in the Affiliate category.
Restrictions as a Global Distribution Partner
- This is a non-voting affiliation.
- There will be no use of the NACD logos. However, your company can state on your website that you are a "Global Distribution Partner of NACD”.
- Acceptance of applications will be limited to those implementing one of three management systems: NACD Responsible Distribution®, Responsible Care®, or ISO 14001. The company must also hold a membership in their home country’s association and/or ICTA. Additionally, GDP Affiliates cannot have a U.S. based operation. Such firms would need to join under the Regular distributor member status.
Contact Jenni Jenkins: