Chemical Handler Affiliates are chemical handlers whose primary function excludes the supply, manufacturing, or distribution of chemicals. Examples include public warehouses, recyclers, and carriers. Chemical Handler Affiliates, like NACD members, are required to comply with Responsible Distribution.
VIEW DUES SCHEDULE
- Responsible Distribution & Your Supply Chain: Responsible Distribution plays a key role in the industry’s collective goal of improved EHS&S performance. By supporting NACD and working with a "Responsible Distributor," you help ensure your products are handled safely throughout the supply-chain.
- Establish Your Business as a Leader: NACD members and Affiliates meet the highest standards in safety and performance. Gain recognition as an industry leader by participating in NACD programs and displaying the NACD logo on your website and in your marketing materials.
- Expand Your Network: Nearly 80% of our members surveyed said they met a potential supplier, customer, or vendor at one of our events. NACD organizes several exclusive networking events and workshops throughout the year. If you want to meet new customers, expand your personal network, and learn new strategies for growing your business, NACD is the place for you.
- Increase Your Visibility within the Marketplace: NACD offers unique ways for getting your message out to new customers. Send us your news and new product announcements, and we'll publish that information in the quarterly Chemical Distributor magazine. Affiliates also gain increased visibility within the industry through speaking opportunities and event sponsorships.
- Insider Perspective: How well do you know your customers? Affiliates gain an advantage over their competition though NACD’s weekly newsletters, which keep readers updated on the chemical industry.
Contact Jenni Jenkins: