Emerging Leaders Program
Testimonial from an Emerging Leader Program Graduate:
"I can think of very few things I’ve done, professionally, that have had as significant an impact on my business as NACD’s Emerging Leaders program. Time is finite, and money is important, but I can’t imagine a better way to spend either. The Emerging Leaders program is a must if you are looking to develop a high-potential leader and grow your business."
Grow and Develop Your Company’s Next Generation of Leaders
NACD's Emerging Leaders program is designed to cultivate the next generation of company and industry leaders, assisting to prepare your current young leaders to step up and take your business to the next level. This program will enable emerging leaders to identify and tackle key aspects of leading a team and company, including but not limited to:
- Transition from being an individual performer to leading other people or leading a team
- Creating effective relationships to enhance productivity
- Solving problems that threaten productivity and outcomes
- Critical thinking skills to solve problems effectively
- Integration of multiple perspectives into problem framing (enhanced complexity)
- Creation and leadership of productive teams
- Navigating political situations
- Influence and persuasion skill development
Who is an Emerging Leader?
- A motivated professional with ideally 10 years of experience, who aspires to be a leader within his/her company and in the chemical distribution industry.
- He/she is dedicated to the advancement of Responsible Distribution and the chemical distribution industry.
- He/she is willing to commit to a two-year program to develop his/her leadership abilities.
- Past and current Emerging Leaders include: Vice Presidents, CFOs, Sales Managers, Branch Managers, and more!
How Do I Apply?
Please click here to download an application. Please fax hard copy application to (703) 527-6223 or email to email@example.com.
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Diamond Corporate Sponsor & Strategic Partner
Platinum Corporate and Executive Education Sponsors