Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBCs) 101
Thursday, April 15, 2021 | Noon - 1:00 pm ET | Register here
This webinar will detail critical information participants should consider when using or personally handling IBCs. Specifically, participants will:
- Learn about the various configuration of composite IBCs, and plastic and steel asset tank IBCs (UN 31HZ1 vs 31H1, 31H2, 31A, 11A, etc. )
- Learn about the wide variety of accessories available on all type of IBCs
- Gain knowledge about typical transportation and storage practices of IBCs
- Obtain an introduction to NFPA Code 30 compliance for combustible liquids as it relates to Composite IBCs and steel IBCs.
- Learn to interpret the UN marking located on the side of every hazmat authorized IBC, the performance standards behind them and marking requirements specific to IBCs.
- Receive an introduction to proper load securement to avoid catastrophic injury when opening transport containers.
Thank you to Rigid Intermediate Bulk Container Association of North America (RIBCA-NA) for sponsoring this webinar!