EPA's Emergency Planning and Community Right to Know Act – An Overview
Its the season to start thinking about the “reporting season”. As this year winds down and we enter the dawn of a new one, we should begin preparing for our EPCRA reporting requirements. In this webinar, Pete Downing from Environment & Safety Solutions will review some of the annual reporting requirements to which chemical distributors are typically subject. The participant in this webinar will learn:
- The basic requirements of the Emergency Planning, Community Right-to-know Act (EPCRA);
- Why EPCRA reporting is important and what the information is used for;
- What EHSs and TPQs are;
- The general requirements for emergency response plans;
- Facility requirements when dealing with a chemical release;
- What information must be reported, where to find this information in your facility, and what to do if it is not clear or unavailable.
Thank you to ChemCeed LLC for sponsoring this webinar!