Thursday July 15, 2021 | Noon (ET) | Register here
Bergeson & Campbell, P.C. (B&C®) is pleased to provide a 60-minutes webinar for National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD) members on key current and emerging California state legislative and regulatory initiatives directly relevant to NACD member company operations. Topics the webinar will cover include new legislative and regulatory initiatives, status updates on pertinent initiatives NACD is tracking, and proposed rules that could invite substantial operational change if issued in final, including the following:
- SB 312, the Cosmetic Fragrance and Flavor Ingredient Right to Know Act
- California Cleaning Product Right to Know Act of 2017
- DTSC Safer Consumer Product Regulations
- OEHHA’s proposed rule to revise/reduce the “short form” warning under Prop 65
- DPR’s proposed rule increased, risk-based mill assessments on pesticide sales?